Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to blogging


ELOOOO!!!! Im back.. Hahahaha. Well i was back like last last saturday ready. But somehow i was just way to busy after coming back from the hols. Even i just finished unpacking n sorting out all my things last saturday. So it shows how freaking busy i am. Stress and headache is freaking catching up on me ready because of grade 11 and it aint like grade 10. Gonna go crazy soon.. Hahahaha...

Well my china trip this time was just awesome. I went to kunming this time which it's like de second time going but somehow i dont noe why i just enjoyed the whole trip.. Hahaha.. Dis time i went wif my parents friends. Well considered as very closed friends and also my dad's company assistant tag along de trip which he brought his WHOLE family.. Wooohooo for me.. Got my friend dere.. Hahahaha.. Now i'll shall make de pics do de talking..





No comments:

Post a Comment