Monday, October 5, 2009

De photos

my transit flight from shenzhen n just nice de plane was at de back of mine


The 1st day when i just arrived in kunming n kunming is famous for its magnificent flowers.


Amelia n Rachel playing wif my ipod in de bus..

The magnificent mushroom dinner. Cant even find in malaysia..
Hahahaha...

The 2nd day we went downtown kunming n de guide took us to this arch which does not look any difference to me because i see a white arch before going into my house which is Tropicana..
Hahahaha...
I noe the pic is cacated. But guess wat it is. Its TEA!!! CHINA TEA.. N dis whole thing is like worth more den 10k.. CRAZY!!!

The third day we went to stone forest. N im noy lying de forests is fill wif stones.. Hahaha..

Well i so need 2 do my marketing phase 2 ready. I'll post de other photos later.. Ciaos.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment