Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stress n Stress

As i promised some1 i had 2 blog for 5 days in a row. Maybe i should just give de bet. Den it wont take up so much time on blogging den. Hahahaha.. Just jk.. Dont get angry ar pui yi..
Why is 2day sunday??
So freaking fast man tat it is sunday ready. 2molo dere is freaking school ready.
N de government kids dont have school which is so UNFAIR!!! I WANT HOLS!!!

Well 2day everything went well for me. Woke up at around 11 smtg cause i just could not get up.
Had 2 even drive out 2 one utama to meet up wif my parents for lunch n stupid cousins r 2 lazy 2 drive me out. Wat de hell man.. After tat went down 2 see my grandparents.
After tat was just my normal sunday duties.
STUDYING
STRESSING
PLAYING XBOX
MESSING AROUND WIF MY COUSINS
N 2day i got relief cause i finally talked 2 some1..
It feels like im a free man ready.. Hahaha..

Oh yea dis was wat happened 2 my dear pencil box.
THANKS LEE XIAN AND PATRICIA!!!

Got 2 go now.. Need 2 finish my report on marketing.. CIAOS!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment