Thursday, October 15, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!!!

Dis week was like de worst man me. Seriously. Monday was okie but den tuesday onwards was just so bad. I had 2 send in my stupid retarded hp for reformatting because it was acting retarded. I just got it back yesterday but then it is just so stupid so monday i have 2 send it in again. Haiz... Tats just so sad.. For u guys who wanna buy a new laptop. DONT BUY HP!!! IT IS BAD!!! Seriously. I went to ask the IT guy today how many hp laptop's tat people send in n he even lost count. So tat shows how bad HP is. ARRRGH!!

Well tats for laptop. Yesterday was just not my day. Seriously. De weather had 2 freaking rain n me n william was forced to play on the wet court for basketball but lucky de both of us didnt fall down and broke any of our bones. Besides that, SOMEONE got me scolding.. FOR NO FREAKING REASON!!! Wat de hell man.. I get all the freaking scolding just because of u?? Tats like so unfair man.. Seriously.. U should noe who u are. U better think n see whether tat was de freaking wise decision or not..

Well tats all pass ready. Im all calm down ready. Today i had my bio test.. N IT WAS FREAKING HARD!!! Plus not enuf time.. Dis is de 1st time in bio im complaining about not enuf time. But we started late also. Maybe tats de reason why. Haiz.. Sad sad. Well 2molo is holiday ready.. I GET 2 SLEEP LIKE A PIG!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! OINK OINK.... And saturday.. Cant wait for saturday. Gonna hang out wif the guys at pyramid n play pool which mark n mano had a stupid bet on.

TIme for me 2 go ready. I need 2 finish up all my hw..
CIAOS PPL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment